Thursday, December 06, 2007

i just want to crawl into a f---ing cave...
can i catch a break?
can i shake
this shadow that hovers
i just want to crawl into a f'in cave
and pull over my head, the covers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new apartment is infested with cockroaches...
so I named them.

Anonymous said...

Aaron! What are you doing? It's me Emily...West...the one in Rocklin!
I was going to type how are you, but I think I can answer that myself. And also, those roaches with names are in my apartment that is me. I was just going to leave that anonymously but then I realized you wouldn't know who that was and so it might be weird! You should say hi back to me! ok, bye bye!

Anonymous said...

emily...west...the one in rocklin...this is me saying hi to you, because i don't know how else to do it, so hi!

Anonymous said...

you can email me a better hello at emilyd_west@yahoo.com,I mean I hope you can do better than that!